Meet Dr. Patrick Weaver
Dr. Patrick Weaver was born and raised in Orange Park, Florida, and graduated from St. Johns Country Day School. He graduated from Samford University as salutatorian with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He continued to the University of Florida, where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree. While in dental school, he was presented with the senior dental student award from the Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and was inducted into the honor society of Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He then completed a two-year residency at the University of Florida, where he served as Chief Resident.
He is board certified in pediatric dentistry as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He is also affiliated with the Jacksonville Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic. He is an active member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Northeast District Dental Association
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Cleft Palate — Craniofacial Association
- The Florida Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- The Jacksonville Dental Society
- The Clay County Dental Society
He, his wife, and their two children now call St. Johns County their home. He is a big Florida Gator fan and enjoys playing golf, running, and spending time with family and friends.
Contact our pediatric dental practice if it’s time for your child’s first teeth cleaning. We proudly serve Fruit Cove, Jacksonville, and Orange Park, Florida, as well as St. Johns County, Oakleaf, Fleming Island, Mandarin, Ponte Vedra Beach, Julington Creek and St. Augustine.