Meet Dr. Michael Stratton
Dr. Michael Stratton obtained his undergraduate degree at Transylvania University and his Doctor of Dental Medicine at the University of Kentucky. He then completed his Pediatric Dental Residency at the Children’s Medical Center of Dayton, Ohio. He attends numerous courses and seminars throughout each year in order to keep up with current methods and technologies. As a part of his continuing education, he is an active member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Northeast District Dental Association
- The Clay County Dental Society
- The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Florida Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- The American Orthodontic Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
He and his wife live in Orange Park with their two children. They are grateful for having such a wonderful community in which to raise their children. He has been a member of Orange Park Presbyterian Church since 1986, and is currently an elder there. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf and tinkering around the house with his tools. He loves University of Kentucky sports, especially their basketball team. He has been a Jacksonville Jaguars season ticket holder since 1995, when the team began.
Contact our pediatric dental practice if it’s time for your child’s first teeth cleaning. We proudly serve Fruit Cove, Jacksonville, and Orange Park, Florida, as well as St. Johns County, Oakleaf, Fleming Island, Mandarin, Ponte Vedra Beach, Julington Creek and St. Augustine.