Meet Dr. Gerald Weaver
Dr. Gerald Weaver attained his Bachelor of Science Degree and his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from the University of Florida. He then completed his Pediatric Dental Residency at the Children's Medical Center of Dayton, Ohio.
He takes frequent continuing education courses in pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). In addition to these courses, Dr. Weaver is also an active member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Northeast District Dental Association
- The Clay County Dental Society
- The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
He and his wife have been a part of the First Coast community since 1981. They have three sons, six grandchildren, and three dogs. In his spare time, he loves spending time with his grandkids, playing golf, fishing, reading, or following Florida Gator sports and the Tampa Bay Rays!
Contact our pediatric dental practice if it’s time for your child’s first teeth cleaning. We proudly serve Fruit Cove, Jacksonville, and Orange Park, Florida, as well as St. Johns County, Oakleaf, Fleming Island, Mandarin, Ponte Vedra Beach, Julington Creek and St. Augustine.